Xfinity plant
Xfinity globe
Community Forum

Missing Blob for item 91478

New Poster

Missing Blob for item 91478

All emails prior to 4 days have this message instead of the original body of text of the email. HELP!!

New Poster

Re: Missing Blob for item 91478

I've had the same problem with emails dated/timestamped earlier than 10:40 EDT, on September 22, 2017. I've been in contact with support several times and they have yet to fix my problem. This is very frustrating since I store important information in my emails that I need to retrieve on a daily basis. I can read the content/body of my emails after 10:40 EDT, on September 22, 2017. I'll update this thread if my email problem is resolved.

New Poster

Sometime between yesterday afternoon and this morning my problem was resolved by Comcast. I wasn't notified that is was resolved, which is a bit surprising. This problem existed for 6 days. I'm just happy I can retrieved my vital emails again.

Official Employee

Captain, 

Just wanted to check and see if this issue is resolved for you as well.

CaptainDumbhole wrote:

All emails prior to 4 days have this message instead of the original body of text of the email. HELP!!

New Poster

I did notice afterwards that i could still see emails mire than 2.5 years old as well as the most recent. They did correct the issue with the body of the emails not being there. There is still an issue! ! The problem emails can't be found through the search engine.
Expert
Moved:

Moved for personal information in post-----email address

New Poster

Re: Missing Blob for item 50561

Missing alot of emails that I could read, now I cannot. Missing blob message appears on several but not all emails.