Welcome to Xfinity Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

Mail in the Spam folder on the web is going into my inbox on Outlook and Android

New Poster

Mail in the Spam folder on the web is going into my inbox on Outlook and Android

I use local mail clients on both my PC and on my phone.  Outlook 2013 on my PC and Gmail on my android phone to retrieve my email (IMAP)

a month or 2 ago I started to get a Large Volume of emails with Pound/Hash signs that were obviously junk

Today I had occasion to use the Web Client (Xfinity Connect Mail) to access my mailbox.

That's when I noticed that ALL of these junk emails are in the SPAM folder on the web app

but when they are delivered to a client they are delivered to my INBOX on my local client

What is causing this and how can this be fixed?

It's a problem because evidently they are tagged in such a way that none of my other emails filters are sorting them out because of it

I'm going to try to disable it on the web preferences but that's not a FIX in my opinion

Thanks

M

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Discussion stats
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 1 in conversation