Welcome to Xfinity Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

MM-BOUNCE

New Poster

MM-BOUNCE

I keep getting a variety of emails -- phishing I suspect that in  preview say from mm-bounce= (then my email address info).  If I right click it and  I try and put this into a filter to automatically delete it, it freezes up and I can't do anything in that window.  It continues to come into my inbox, and won't go away!  Any suggestions?  Can you get rid of it? 

Tags (1)
Problem Solver

Re: MM-BOUNCE

Hello BelleofSoVT,

I apologize for any inconvenience this issue may have caused you. Please forward the email as an attachment to missed-spam@comcast.net for review. If you are still having issues with phishing e-mails you may reach out to our Customer Security Assurance organization. This team is a dedicated group of security professionals who respond to issues pertaining to phishing, spam, infected computers (commonly referred to as bots), online fraud and other security issues. Their hours of operation are : 6:00am - 2:00am EST, 7 days a week and their contact number is 1-888-5654329.

Community Icon
I am a Retired Official Comcast Employee, and I no longer actively support the forum.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am an Retired Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
Retired Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark it as a solution!solution Icon

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation