Welcome to Xfinity Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

Is Comcast.net email down?

Regular Contributor

Is Comcast.net email down?

I keep receiving a message to log in on my desktop, which it never asks.  I was able to send a test message, but never received it.  I than went to comcast.net and logged in, but when I click the envelope to go to my email it redirects me back to the Comcast.net homepage.

Thank you.

Kim McKinney

Regular Contributor

Re: Is Comcast.net email down?

You can disregard, I just received a message when I clicked on the envelope that email and voicemail is down. 

Frequent Visitor

I contacted Comcast after being unable to access one of my 2 email accounts. After uninstalling the non working account on my iPhone and MacBook and then trying to set it back up in both it would not work. If I try logging into the one account at XFINITY.com it won't work there either. The rep I spoke with on the phone said " the engineers are aware of the problem and are working to correct it." From other posts on here, it appears they are changing the format and the accounts that have the new format are not working properly or at all. 😡
Regular Contributor

Thanks for the info!  Hopefully they get it resolved soon.  The last email I received was about 4am CST.  

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation