Welcome to Xfinity Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

Inbox Error: Oops! Something went wrong.! Please try again shortly.

New Poster

Inbox Error: Oops! Something went wrong.! Please try again shortly.

I canT access my inbox. Other folders (spam, trash, sent, etc) are fine.

tried three different computers, and three different browsers. All Windows 10.

What  gives??

Frequent Visitor

Re: Inbox Error: Oops! Something went wrong.! Please try again shortly.

I can't help you, but I wanted to get on record and say mine has been that way since sometime around mid day today.  This evening, I was able to choose "Move All Emails" on the side menu, and move them to another folder.  My inbox functions fine after moving them out.  BUT......those emails are sitting in that other folder now and I get the same Oops message if I try to open it.  I have no access to those messages and I need them. 

Is this what you're seeing too?

New Poster

Same here, wish Comcast would post something so we know what to do...... especially since they can't send us an email lol   

Frequent Visitor

Well, here we are on day two of this Oopps message and still no resolution or communication.  It sorta stinks being locked out of your own Inbox on the Xfinity email system.  I called them this morning and the only thing they did was verify my problem and tell me they would "escalate" to the next level.  I was to receive a phone call back to go over the problem and issue and as expected, no return call or communication.

Not very satisfied at the moment.....

New Poster

I moved all my inbox files like the post above, now inbox functions. For a while, the folder with the messed up emails still wouldn't work, but now I can access those as well. Seems everything's OK, for now.

Frequent Visitor

Yes, mine mysteriously started working over the weekend.  Still zero communication and no call backs from support.  I guess I should just be happy it works again.

New Poster

Xfinity is just the worse.  Help is of no help.  They told me they would send some out, and then charged me $50 on my bill.  And guess what -- even after paying the $50 it still doesn't work.  Comcast needs to get their act together

New Poster

I cannot logon to my email as well, i am told that many other people have the same problem and they are working on it, same thing they told

me 6 weeks ago and nothing has been done. I am unable to get any emails.

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Discussion stats
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 5 in conversation