Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

Im so frustrated.... I shouldnt

New Poster

Im so frustrated.... I shouldnt

Good Morning,

First of all I am a new customer that switched from Verizon basically because of a church member that came to us about your company. So I switched, Im very happy with TV and DVR which I pay my account on time if not before it's due. But I got to tell you the internet/email part is awful. Since October of 2016, I have after numerous attempts forwarded some emails of mine from my yahoo account to comcast. I dont feel safe with Yahoo. I wanted to be able to utilize my comcast email for all my emails. I shouldnt have to forward. Im still not getting the emails that have come to my account. So after switching all this stuff from verizon to comcast, I had to go back and switch stuff to Yahoo. OMG Im so frustrated I truly am thinking about going back to Verizon. I didnt have these issues with that company.

<Removed Forum Violating Content>

Email Expert

Re: Im so frustrated.... I shouldnt

Can you clarify-----are you saying some emails from the Yahoo domain are not getting to your Comcast address?  Are you using a regular free Yahoo account, or was this Yahoo through Verizon?

Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee, I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help. For information on the program click here.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee. I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee.

Was your question answered?
Mark an Answer!solution Icon

New Poster

Re: Im so frustrated.... I shouldnt

It appears to be fixed at this time
I dont know how or when but I am receiving emails in my comcadt email acct. So let me say TY.....
Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudo
  • 2 in conversation