Xfinity plant
Xfinity globe
Community Forum

I want to print my address book but all that's shown are names.... but no addresses.

Regular Visitor

I want to print my address book but all that's shown are names.... but no addresses.

#1.. I have both Comcast(Xfinity?) and gmail accounts. Gmail pops up immediately but Xfinity is VERY slow and sluggish

#3.. I want to print my Xfinity address book but only names are shown.... no email addresses. What am I doing wrong?

Expert

Re: I want to print my address book but all that's shown are names.... but no addresses.

Are you using only the webmail interface, or a desktop client like Outlook or Thunderbird?  Are you still in the old Comcast email format or the new one?

Regular Visitor

Re: I want to print my address book but all that's shown are names.... but no addresses.

I'm doing this on the web interface right now. Once I get this address issue fixed I will want to use Thunderbird to access my email. As far as which... New? Old? Ummmm.... how would I know which I'm using??

Expert

The old format looks like this---------------------

Old Email Format.jpg

The new format looks like this

New Format.jpg

If you are using the new format, there are issues right now with the address book.  In fact you can't print it at all.  So if you are able to print even just the names, you must be in the old format.

Regular Visitor

Looking at the screen shot, I see "Text Messaging" on the top so I guess I'm using the old format. As for printing, when I selected Print I saw all the names of my address book but no addresses. I didn't actually try to print at that point.  When I click TO: Addresses still don't appear.