Welcome to Xfinity Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

I spent hours on the phone last week with Amazon whose emails are not getting through comcast. Can amnyone help?

New Poster

I spent hours on the phone last week with Amazon whose emails are not getting through comcast. Can amnyone help?

spent hours on the phone last week with first Amazon, then Comcast, then Amazon.  Their emails are not getting through to me.

New Poster

Re: I spent hours on the phone last week with Amazon whose emails are not getting through comcast. Can amnyone help?

I had a similar issue. It turned out that someone had added a filter to my account that filtered any emails from Amazon and moved them directly to my sent folder. I contacted comcast Security Assurance for help. They were of no help it trying to determine when the filter was added to my account. I presume that my account had been hacked. Here is the filter that was added to the account which prevented me from receiveing Amazon emails on my laptop's outlook email. 

Comcast Email Filter.png

Gold Problem Solver

Re: I spent hours on the phone last week with Amazon whose emails are not getting through comcast. Can amnyone help?

I am an avid amazon shopper and never have a problem.  I would first check to Mae sure you don't have a filter blocking.

Then, check if you have Safe List enabled.  To do:  Sign in with your primary username and password.  Click on My Account.  Then click on Users and Settings...a really w comes up of all usernames you have set up.  Click the one that should be getting amazon mail.  Now click on Email Settings for that Username.  Scroll down to SAFE LIST and make sure it is not on..a green buttonmeans it is on.  Turn it off.

Lastly, if neither helps, call the Security Assurrance a Department and tell them what is happening.

Comcast Customer Security Assurance: 1-888-565-4329 (7 days a week from 6AM to 2PM ET), http://security.comcast.net/get-help/contact-comca​st-security.aspx.

Need Email Help? Please post the following information in your post.
Do you use XfinityConnect? The Full or Lite version?
Do you use an email client? Which one? (Eg; Windows Live mail, Outlook, a smartphone etc.)
Which browser/version do you use? And- have you cleared your browser cache?
Which operating system? XP, Vista, Windows 7, Mac OS X
Details of the problem you are having.

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 3 in conversation