Welcome to Xfinity Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

I simply need the email address for Comcast Technical Support to which I can forward the info below.

Frequent Visitor

I simply need the email address for Comcast Technical Support to which I can forward the info below.

Here is some further info from our Admins you can pass on to them:  It appears that the email was actually received by your end-user, so I'm not sure why there was a "permanent error" email received by the sender, but this would have come from Comcast itself. They'll want to follow up with Comcast to find out why this was sent to them. However, it should be noted that Comcast may need to double-check their DKIM settings for "q20140121._domainkey.comcast.net", as there was an error: Apr 4 20:01:11 [ shelf73_a662b32c192e]: [DKIM] grollands38@comcast.net FAIL fail (body has been altered) @comcast.net q20140121._domainkey.comcast.net We still accepted the email, however.

I tried 'chat' to get some help, but was speaking with a 'english-as-second-anguage' gentleman I could not understand. I was told he could not give out the contact info I needed. 

I've stated clearly: I need an email address for Comcast Technical Support to which I can forward the above information. The DKIM address issue is the apparent problem that's preventing my wife from getting certain emails from others. Her email server is ecentral.com (a Denver, CO) provider.

Help, please.

Thanks 

Official Employee

Re: I simply need the email address for Comcast Technical Support to which I can forward the info below.

Can you tell me where you got that message from?  It seems like something was altered in the message after it was DKIM signed, and the validation then failed.   Can you give us some further information about the path of that message, or others that are failing?

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation