Welcome to Xfinity Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

I cannot log in and out of my comcast emails. I stay logged in which ever is first.

New Poster

I cannot log in and out of my comcast emails. I stay logged in which ever is first.

Ever since the email change I have trouble logging in and out of emails.  I log out, it says I am logged out.  So I sign in to a different Comcast email and I end up back in the email I just logged out of.   This happens numerous times.  The only way to stop this cycle is to shut down the computer and boot up again.  This is ridiculous.   I know someone else this is happening to also, so it isn't me or my computer.  

New Poster

Re: I cannot log in and out of my comcast emails. I stay logged in which ever is first.

I am getting an Error Message 400 Bad Request when trying access my email using internet explorer. Just one more problem in a long list since the new email has been initiated. This has been for me, a very disappointing roll out of what was supposed to be an upgraded system...

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation