Xfinity plant
Xfinity globe
Community Forum

I can't pull attachements from email. I have never had a problem with this until this morning.

New Poster

I can't pull attachements from email. I have never had a problem with this until this morning.

I can't pull attachments from email.  I have never had this problem before.

Accepted Solutions
Gold Problem Solver

Re: I can't pull attachements from email. I have never had a problem with this until this morning.

Did they convert you from the older "Zimbra" webmail (web.mail.comcast.net/zimbra/...) to the newer Open-Xchange "Appsuite" (connect.xfinity.com/appsuite/...)? "Zimbra" had that feature, but "Appsuite" does not.

All Replies
Gold Problem Solver

Re: I can't pull attachements from email. I have never had a problem with this until this morning.

Did they convert you from the older "Zimbra" webmail (web.mail.comcast.net/zimbra/...) to the newer Open-Xchange "Appsuite" (connect.xfinity.com/appsuite/...)? "Zimbra" had that feature, but "Appsuite" does not.

New Poster

Yes, they did convert.  Is there a way to get the attachment?     I really appreciate your help.

Thanks

Gold Problem Solver

Could you describe what you mean by "pull attachments"? I may have misunderstood your question.

Do the "Download large attachments" instructions at https://connect.xfinity.com/appsuite/apps/faq/index.html#emailLimit help (scroll down a bit)?