Welcome to Xfinity Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

I can't access Xfinity Connect!

Regular Contributor

I can't access Xfinity Connect!

Something's terribly wrong!  When I try to go to Xfinity Connect, it won't let me go to my e-mails and ALWAYS redirects me to the Xfinity Home Page!  When will the issues be fixed? Cat Sad

Contributor

Re: I can't access Xfinity Connect!

This is happening to me also.

"Login not possible at the moment. Please try again later. (LGI-0005)"

Contributor

angeldeb82 wrote:

Something's terribly wrong!  When I try to go to Xfinity Connect, it won't let me go to my e-mails and ALWAYS redirects me to the Xfinity Home Page!  When will the issues be fixed? Cat Sad

This is happening to us as well. Was fine earlier today. The "envelope" on the main page indicates we have 3 new emails but the envelope will not open. Tried signing in through My Account but the same thing occured with a message saying that the connection not currently available please try later. I try the retry button and just get back to the Main Page.

Valued Contributor

I'm having the exact same issues here. I get server error messages and then (or) it sends me right back to the homepage. I have an email I just wrote that I REALLY hope got saved as a draft. EDIT: Just checked my tablet to try email and it said my password was invalid. HUH? Same one...it's never been changed. Jeez..C'mon.
New Poster

Same here. Can't get into e-mail. Just a redirect to a different page of the main site.

Regular Contributor

Same problem here, it goes to an Xfinity homepage. When I click the email symbol it opens another Xfinity homepage. You can't access the email at all.

Regular Contributor

It seems the only way to access Xfinity Connect is to use its app on Android or mobile device.  I installed Xfinity Connect on my Android via Google Play and entered in my e-mail addess and password, and the app worked.  Now I can access emails via Android app.  This Android app workaround will be useful until the desktop version is fixed.

Regular Visitor

Yeah, this is happening to me as well. Click the email button and it just redirects to the home page. I hope they clear it up soon.
Email Expert

angeldeb82 wrote:

To all----------------
Try clearing out your browser's cache/browsing history. When you have done that, close out the browser and re-start it in a fresh session. If that doesn't do it, then try using a different browser.

Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee, I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help. For information on the program click here.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee. I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee.

Was your question answered?
Mark an Answer!solution Icon

Regular Contributor

Latoque wrote:

angeldeb82 wrote:

To all----------------
Try clearing out your browser's cache/browsing history. When you have done that, close out the browser and re-start it in a fresh session. If that doesn't do it, then try using a different browser.

Well, it seems that after a few hours I'm finally able to access Xfinity Connect via Chrome.  Thanks.  Cat Wink

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Discussion stats
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 8 in conversation