Xfinity plant
Xfinity globe
Community Forum

How can I transfer pictures from images? I don't have APP! make the answer basic Thank you.

Regular Visitor

How can I transfer pictures from images? I don't have APP! make the answer basic Thank you.

How can I transfer picture from "images" to an email. I don't have APP. Please be basic. Thank you.

Accepted Solutions
Regular Visitor

Re: How can I transfer pictures from images? I don't have APP! make the answer basic Thank you.

If I copy a picture from images, how can I paste it to the body of an email?

All Replies
Expert

Re: How can I transfer pictures from images? I don't have APP! make the answer basic Thank you.

You need to clarify what you are trying to do.  You are trying to move "Images" from exactly where?  Do you mean a photo on your computer or what?

Official Employee

SongCard9, if you're trying to move pictures from your phone to an email, you can use the email application on your phone to attach whatever images you have saved to your camera roll/gallery. 

Another option you have is to connect your device to your computer via usb cord and transfer your pictures to your desk top to upload to an email via your web browser. 

KenF

Regular Visitor

Expert

SongCard9 wrote:

You still haven't said-------------are you using a desktop or laptop computer, or a smartphone or a tablet or what?  Windows or Mac?  Android or iOS?