Welcome to Xfinity Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

Help! Can't get into E-mail Settings!

New Poster

Help! Can't get into E-mail Settings!

Hello. I'm using XFinity E-mail, and I need to get into E-mail settings to fix a problem I'm having. The only problem is, I don't seem to have the option. Mine is the only username on the account, and so I should be the primary user, but I don't seem to be. Can anyone help me? Thanks!

Gold Problem Solver

Re: Help! Can't get into E-mail Settings!

Why do you think it has something to do with Primary Username?  Can you sign in with your username and password?

Can you get to the Inbox after signing in?  If yes, go to the Inbox and click on Prferences

Now click on the Email icon

You will now see all of your Xfinity Connect email settings.

Need Email Help? Please post the following information in your post.
Do you use XfinityConnect? The Full or Lite version?
Do you use an email client? Which one? (Eg; Windows Live mail, Outlook, a smartphone etc.)
Which browser/version do you use? And- have you cleared your browser cache?
Which operating system? XP, Vista, Windows 7, Mac OS X
Details of the problem you are having.

Gold Problem Solver

Re: Help! Can't get into E-mail Settings!

MysteryMan23 wrote: ... Mine is the only username on the account, and so I should be the primary user ...

Double check your UserID with the Lookup Tool at https://login.comcast.net/myaccount/lookup. After you enter the requested information you'll see a list of the UserIDs on your account and an indication of which one is Primary.

If your ID is not Primary, you'll have to ask the Primary user for help. If your ID is Primary but you still don't have access, contact one of their reps at the phone number on your bill or 1-800-Comcast, or chat with them at https://www.comcastsupport.com/chatentry/ and have them fix the problem.

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 3 in conversation