Welcome to Xfinity Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

Having trouble setting my.xfinity.com as my default homepage in new windows 10 computer

ANSWERED
Contributor

Having trouble setting my.xfinity.com as my default homepage in new windows 10 computer

I have gone into into IE tools, options, set homepage, but have been unsuccessful in setting Xfinity as my home page.  I may be doing something wrong. 

Also tried initially with the "Edge" browser, and couldn't set it there either.  Not sure how to do it, but would really like to be greeted like I'm used to with the My Xfinity homepage.

Any advice on what I might be doing wrong?  Thanks.

Accepted Solution

Re: Having trouble setting my.xfinity.com as my default homepage in new windows 10 computer

Thanks anyway, got it now! Smiley Happy  When in IE and internet options, after I put in the Xfinity url, I was clicking on use new tab, or use current tab.  What I did now was just type in the url and click apply, okay.  Glad to have my old style favorites list now with IE, was missing that in the other browsers.

View answer in context
Contributor

Re: Having trouble setting my.xfinity.com as my default homepage in new windows 10 computer

Thanks anyway, got it now! Smiley Happy  When in IE and internet options, after I put in the Xfinity url, I was clicking on use new tab, or use current tab.  What I did now was just type in the url and click apply, okay.  Glad to have my old style favorites list now with IE, was missing that in the other browsers.

Contributor

I received an email asking me to click on accepted solution for this thread.  Since I was the only one to reply, and my issue was solved, please consider this an accepted solution.  I won't give myself any kudos though.

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 1 in conversation