Welcome to Xfinity Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

Has anyone made email filters function in Xfinity Connedt

Frequent Visitor

Has anyone made email filters function in Xfinity Connedt

I have been unable to implement any email filter in Xfinity Connect.  Has anyone had any success with this?

Tags (1)
Gold Problem Solver

Re: Has anyone made email filters function in Xfinity Connedt

If you are still old the old "Zimbra" webmail, filters will be very iffy. They seem to work much better in the new "Appsuite" webmail, where i have several running.

Which kind of webmail do you have (check the web address) and what problem are you having?

Frequent Visitor

The Xfinity web mail is "Zimbra".  How do I make the change?  I have tried many filters, very simple, and none have worked.

Gold Problem Solver

BetterService wrote: The Xfinity web mail is "Zimbra".  How do I make the change?  ...

Comcast being Comcast, you can't convert yourself. You can't even ask them to convert you. You have to wait until they get around to converting your email address. And then, you'll be stuck with Appsuite, like it or not. Once they convert you, you can't change back. Not so Awesome, I'm afraid.

Frequent Visitor

I have found Xfinity support to be very inconsistent in "support" via phone or chat with their printed documentation.  I could use "contradictory" in lieu of "inconsistent".  I have so informed them of this in multiple cases.  Perhaps they will read this and improve.

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Discussion stats
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation