Welcome to Xfinity Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

HOW TO BLOCK UNWANTED EMAILS

Frequent Visitor

HOW TO BLOCK UNWANTED EMAILS

I am CONTINUALLY getting emails from PANGEA GROUP, sometimes 10-20 per DAY!  I have tried to contact them but all addresses come back UNDELIVERABLE or INVALID!  I cannot UNSUBSCRIBE because I don't have a PASSWORD [because I never signed up in the first place]! I am at my WIT'S end!  WHO CAN I CONTACT for HELP TO REMOVE ME FROM THIS HARASSING GROUP OF PEOPLE?  

Email Expert

Re: HOW TO BLOCK UNWANTED EMAILS

First, whenever they get to the Inbox, keep marking them as Spam to help train the filters.  If the messages are coming from the same email address all the time, you can try setting up a filter to dump them before you even see them.  Assuming you are still on the old email format-------------

From your Inbox page, go to Preferences>>>>>>Email>>>>>>>>Email Filters. Click on that, and then follow the prompts to set up a filter for that sender. One of the options is "Discard", which dumps any emails from that sender and you just never see them.

If you are on the new format, click on the gear icon in the upper right corner of the screen, then on Settings. There you will see Filter Rules. Click on that and follow the prompts.

Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee, I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help. For information on the program click here.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee. I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee.

Was your question answered?
Mark an Answer!solution Icon

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation