Welcome to Xfinity Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

FireFox Comcast.net email script error

Contributor

FireFox Comcast.net email script error

For the past week or two using firefox to check and read my email I get this script error asking me to 1. Continue  2. Debug  3. Stop The Script.  It causes my email and firefox to lock up/freeze then work for a mintue then the same thing over and over with the error popping up.  What is this nonsense annoying script error.  When I use my mom's computer I get the same error.  Comcast help or advise on what it is.  I'm using Windows 10 current firefox browser 43.0.

Frequent Visitor

Re: FireFox Comcast.net email script error

I'm having the same issue, very annoying.  For me, it happens on other web pages, as well.

New Poster

Re: FireFox Comcast.net email script error

I have the exact same problem with Windows 7 and Firefox.

frednwo4life44 wrote:

For the past week or two using firefox to check and read my email I get this script error asking me to 1. Continue  2. Debug  3. Stop The Script.  It causes my email and firefox to lock up/freeze then work for a mintue then the same thing over and over with the error popping up.  What is this nonsense annoying script error.  When I use my mom's computer I get the same error.  Comcast help or advise on what it is.  I'm using Windows 10 current firefox browser 43.0.

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 3 in conversation