Welcome to Xfinity Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

Evernote emails not going to Comcast contacts

New Poster

Evernote emails not going to Comcast contacts

Evernote notified me that Comcast is only allowing a certain number of their emails to Comcast contacts.  Can this be corrected.  Their emails are received with no problem to Verizon, Aol, gmail etc.

Frequent Visitor

Re: Evernote emails not going to Comcast contacts

Hmm, wondering if we're having the same problem.  I just started using Evernote web, and I tried to email one of my notes from with Evernote to my Comcast address. Nothing for several days, then I got an email from Evernote titled Unable to deliver your email content. The message said "The message was returned to us as undeliverable..." I contacted Evernote support and was told,

"It appears that the issue that you’re encountering is related to Comcast limiting the amount of emails that we are able to send to their mail servers. We're currently working with them to see if we can increase this limit or remove it all together. Until then we're recommending that users with Comcast accounts email Comcast support and request that they unblock incoming Evernote emails."

I had the same problem and response for an email that I sent to my AOL account, and Evernote conceded they're having some problems with those addresses as well. I haven't tried to contact Comcast support yet. Frustrating.

Official Employee

They had an IP blocked for sending too much spam.  They're also able to unblock this.

http://postmaster.comcast.net/block-removal-request.html

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon

Frequent Visitor

Thanks, really do appreciate the fast response. I'll pass this along to Evernote. I'd submit the form myself but I don't have all the necessary information.

Official Employee

I've attempted to reach out to their support, but I haven't received a response yet.  The IP in question is going to get blocked again, it has almost all spam coming from it.

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon

Frequent Visitor

If it helps, I've been emailing back and forth with Jeff (Evernote Help and Learning), support-webform@evernote.com, Ticket# 1295841. I just emailed him with your earlier message.

Thanks

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Discussion stats
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 3 in conversation