Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

Error code SCC-1905

Regular Visitor

Error code SCC-1905

Hello.

I use Xfinity.com aka comcast.net Email since Dec 2010 and,I'd like to retain it.

Today is Aug 7 2015 and eff: Aug 5th, personal desk top PC with Operating System 7 was up-graded to Microsoft 10 and at no addl charge to me.

Visited the microsoft store on Aug 6th because I had absolutely no acces to Xfinity/comcast.net, which holds my address book etc. -- 

The microsoft store was able to allow access to comcast - great; unfortuantley I ret'd home to learn UNABLE to SEND an email out .... for example, I copied what i wrote and then copied onto the microsoft email screen in order to send out a message. 

And again this morning, unable to send Xfinity/comcast.net Email -- error code is 1905

Can I retain Xfinity/comcast.net email?  Can you fix this so that I can SEND an email out?

And by fixing this is there any associated expense to me for this fix? If there is any cost, Please it is important to check 1st with me before fixing - thank you.  

Gold Problem Solver
Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation