Welcome to Xfinity Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

Enable images in email? Email is blank

Contributor

Enable images in email? Email is blank

I receive a daily AARP daily news alert.  Everything was fine until last week.  Now every day this email arrives and is blank; no tex, no graphics.

I contacted AARP and got this response:  "You’ve encountered what’s called a rendering issue, and we’ve used all of our rendering testing tools to confirm that the email you’ve received displays correctly when forwarded to us. This result is an indication that you have images disabled in your email provider (Hotmail, AOL, Yahoo!, etc.). In cases like yours, we suggest that you contact your provider and ask for instructions on how to enable images in email."

How can this be fixed.  I went into my Preferences after a long search and can't find anything to change.  It's only emails from AARP that I have the problem since the awful Comcast email changeover.

Email Expert

Re: Enable images in email? Email is blank

I also get AARP emails, and I have not encountered this issue.  The only setting I can find that might affect incoming images is under Display in the Mail settings,  here--------------

Screen Shot 2017-02-15 at 11.32.12 AM.jpg

Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee, I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help. For information on the program click here.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee. I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee.

Was your question answered?
Mark an Answer!solution Icon

Contributor

Re: Enable images in email? Email is blank

I have those boxes checked and I still get some AARP emails with nothing in the body.

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation