Welcome to Xfinity Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

Emails won't open when double clicked. Have to disable popup blocker, and launch them in a separate window to view...

Frequent Visitor

Emails won't open when double clicked. Have to disable popup blocker, and launch them in a separate window to view...

I have a Toshiba Satellite P755-S5278, running Windows 8.1. This is happening with any browser I use ( Google chrome, Firefox, etc.) I have tried to reset all that I can think of. Ran it with extensions disabled.

I tried it at work, because they have Comcast. I use my Nextbook Flexx9, running Windows 10. It does the same thing.

I have run my cleanup software, etc. I use System Mechanic Pro on my computer.

Any suggestions?????

Frequent Visitor

Re: Emails won't open when double clicked. Have to disable popup blocker, and launch them in a separate window to view...

Problem solved!!!! Play around long enough and you find the solution.

I happened to double click on an email, and it opened! Hmmm. I went in to my mouse click speed setting, and even though it hadn't changed, I slowed the speed down. Now all my emails open just fine.

Hope this can help someone else.Cat Very Happy

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 kudos
  • 1 in conversation