Welcome to Xfinity Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

Email

New Poster

Email

How do I keep one correspondent's email from going to Spam?

Bronze Problem Solver

Re: Email

Keep marking it as "not spam";  the filter will eventually "learn".  Had the same issue;  set up a secondary email accout for a limited group of folks.  Sure enough, the first email I got (a g-mail account) went right into spam.  So did the second one, but apparently the filter learned and haven't had that trouble again.  Yet! 

Gold Problem Solver

puzzled_grandpa wrote: How do I keep one correspondent's email from going to Spam?

If Welcome_to_Post's suggestion doesn't help, Comcast Security Assurance might be able to fix this for you. You can reach them at 1-888-565-4329 (from http://constantguard.comcast.net/help/report-abuse/). Note that this is NOT one of the general customer service numbers.

The first-line reps there are sometimes not very helpful. If so, be persistent, and keep at them until you get a satisfactory resolution.

Bronze Problem Solver

Looks like I'll need to use that number, too, Bruce.  Everything going into spam again.  Rats!

Edit:  I did call, and the CSR provided directions on how to turn the spam filter off.  Hmm...not sure that's the best option.  On the other hand, I have a couple of other "single use (for lack of a better phrase)" email accounts, some for years, and the only spam they get is from Comcast.  Smiley Happy  I'll probably give it a try and see what happens.

Gold Problem Solver

Welcome_to_Post wrote: Looks like I'll need to use that number, too, Bruce.  Everything going into spam again.  ...

Bummer WTP -- sorry to hear that. Good luck!

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Discussion stats
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 3 in conversation