Welcome to Xfinity Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

Email stuck on loading

New Poster

Email stuck on loading

Since January 22nd, I've been able to sign into one of my Comcast user accounts, but when I click on the e-mail icon and attempt to access e-mail, it gets stuck on loading and will not open.  I've gone through numerous Comcast representatives both on the phone and chat and my issue as been "escalated" several times to have someone in a different department look at it.  I've gone through their entire "script" numerous times and can't seem to convince them this isn't my problem but a problem on their end.  I've tried numerous computers both Mac and PC, numerous operating systems at several locations, cleared the cache and all browsing data.  Now going on day 8, sitting and waiting 24-48 hours for my so called "escalated" ticket to get looked at.  Has anyone had this issue, can anyone else shed any light on what could be causing this?  I have several other Comcast user accounts that are working just fine.

Regular Visitor

Re: Email stuck on loading

Having the same issue here on 2 separate systems. Using the latest version of Pale Moon to log into Comcast.net. That works just fine. Click on the email icon and we are taken to a Zimbra email page where the core of the page never loads, you only get to see the little spinning circle endlessly. If we use Internet Explorer (which we purposely do not use), the email page loads fine. And yes, we've even used Pale Moon's safe mode (disables add-ons) with the same result. So yep, something has changed on Comcast's end. I'm glad we use a non-web based email program (FossaMail, from the makers of Pale Moon) but that is hardly a help when you want to add a new number to the online version of the telephone blocked call list. That requires you go to your web email page first. Come on Comcast....
Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation