Welcome to Xfinity Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

Email signature double spacing

Frequent Visitor

Email signature double spacing

I type my email signature into the default signature. It is single spaced when I type it in and when I look at it on the screen. When I compose an email my signature lines are double spaced. I don't see any way to correct that and tried retyping, deleting, retyping again and cannot get it to show on the email as single spaced. This problem began after Comcast made upgrades to its system. I have called numerous times but to no avail. No one ever calls me back. Thanks!

New Poster

Re: Email signature double spacing

I am having the exact same problem. I hate the new Comcast e-mail setup, and not just because of this.

New Poster

I also hate the new Comcast e-mail format. Ya know, there's an old saying; it goes like this: "If it ain't broke, don't fix it." There was nothing wrong with the "old" Comcast e-mail format; however, Comcast still saw fit to "update" and "upgrade" it's e-mail format to something worse.

I thought that when a technical interface--such as Comcast e-mail--was changed, it would improve the service to the end-user, who in this case is you and me.

I have had nothing but problem after problem since Comcast supposedly "improved" its e-mail service by upgrading the interface. Every time I attempt to type an e-mail, Comcast now saves it in draft form. Why the heck do I need the e-mail automatically saved in Draft form? If I wanted to save an e-mail in Draft form, I'd do it manually. 

And there are about a million other "changes" to Comcast e-mail that anger me to no end. None of them are for the better. All-in-all, Comcast's attempt to "improve" its e-mail system is a dismal failure. 

New Poster

Hey, I was having the same issue, but I found the solution. When you are making the signature, instead of hitting "enter" to get to the next line you hit "shift + enter". This will eliminate your double spacing issue.
Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 1 kudo
  • 4 in conversation