Welcome to Xfinity Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

Email receipt delayed for hours

New Poster

Email receipt delayed for hours

Starting early last week, emails from random email addresses were being delayed anywhere from 1 to 6 hours.  I contacted Comcast and a customer rep "refreshed" my email.  The problem temporarily went away for several hours, but then came back and now it is worse.  So I contact Conmcast and again an agent "reconfigured" the settings in my email so that email delivery would not be delayed anymore.  Unfortunately, this didn't work either.  Now more emails are being delayed randomnly, and I am getting into a situation where the delays are so random that I will receive one email in a thread prior to receiving the email that preceeded it.  I am extremely frustrated at this point.  Does anyone have suggestions as to how to fix this situation?

Regular Visitor

Re: Email receipt delayed for hours

I suggest you call in an tell them you want it escalated to level 2 engineering. I have been having the same problem for months. They know it is an issue.
Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 2 kudos
  • 2 in conversation