Welcome to Xfinity Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

Email outage again for me.

Frequent Visitor

Email outage again for me.

Anyone besides me having an issue with their Comcast email?  I can neither send nor receive any emails as of 9:00 EST today.  I called support and went through 2 people before being told that my issue would be escalated.  All of that is great news except for the part that it could be 48 hours before they look at my problem.  This appears to be the same exact issue that I had around October 28 of this year, where the CS rep had to re-sync my account.  I asked the agents today to look at exactly what was done to "fix" the problem the last time but was told that they do not retain records of calls beyond 1 month.  Anyone know of other ways to escalate an issue such as this?  This is the link from my earlier email problem: http://forums.xfinity.com/t5/E-Mail-and-Xfinity-Connect-Help/Server-down/m-p/2630338/highlight/true#...  There is never a good time to have email issues but at this timenof the year, it is most inconvenient.  

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Discussion stats
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 1 in conversation