Welcome to Xfinity Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

Email not working again, 3rd day this week

Contributor

Email not working again, 3rd day this week

Tried all the troubleshooting tips, no luck.  First day I called customer support & he checked all my connections etc..Then finally he said xfinity servers are down, being worked on, "please bear with us."  Finally email came back in 2 hours.

Second day I called "customer support" to be told to go to the comcast store & get another modem; then he said xfinity servers were down; then said he'd check to see how long fix would take, then *click* he disconnected. No call back.  

Third day, today - no email, got this pop up message that says:

"Unable to connect to mail server. Possible reasons: The mail server is (temporarily) down or there are network connection problems. Please try again in a few minutes."
That was 2 hours ago; I just tried again and now the email page comes up, but no emails showing.

I can't find anyplace on comcast/xfinity website to simply report technical problems.
Anyone have any useful advice?
Regular Visitor

Re: Email not working again, 3rd day this week

I've been having the same problem. I'm afraid to get in touch with customer support because if they try to fix my email they'll probably mess up my internet and I'll have nothing. Eventually they'll have to send someone out to reset everything or something screwy like that.

New Poster

I am sending a message a day to them. In mail, click on question mark and you'll see Tell Us What You Think on the bottom. This is terrible. Takes forever to load, then when you click on a message, it takes forever to laod.

Contributor

No email today AGAIN.  It's almost as if they're being hacked by someone who wants them to be the most hated company in the U.S.

I'm following your suggestion for reporting, Jenny, thanks!

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 1 kudo
  • 3 in conversation