Welcome to Xfinity Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

Email link/subject to new Saturday Night Live Trump spoof clip being filtered, please fix -again-

Regular Visitor

Email link/subject to new Saturday Night Live Trump spoof clip being filtered, please fix -again-

Once again it seems as though, oddly enough..., that another SNL Trump spoof video link is being censored by Xfinity.  I mean `getting caught in the spam filters on the server end'.  At least that last line is the one used every single time this has happened before.

So, people of Xfinity IT, here is the latest link to `remove from the Xfinity Spam lists:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=spkfIpPmPgs

And the subject line of:

Paul Manafort's House Cold Open - SNL - YouTube

And yes, I'm using a 3rd party email program installed on MY computer.  No, it is not using spam filters.  Etc., etc.

And my feelings go out to the tech that has to fix this once again for everyone (as someone that works in the computer help/repair field, I understand...). 

Thanks guys and gals of IT.  I know it's not your doing...

Regular Visitor

Re: Email link/subject to new Saturday Night Live Trump spoof clip being filtered, please fix -again

It is now fixed.  Thanks.  ;-)

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 kudos
  • 1 in conversation