Welcome to Xfinity Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

Email going to Spam Folder

New Poster

Email going to Spam Folder

I have a person in my address book, but her emails to me keep landing in my Spam folder. Why is this happening and how can I stop this from happening? Its really annoying. At first I couldn't figure out where her email was (she said in a text she responded). Then I thought to look in my Spam folder and found her email. I double checked to make sure her info was correct in my Address bok, I thought that was suppose to prevent that from happening.

Gold Problem Solver

Re: Email going to Spam Folder

Although some email systems check your address book when deciding if an email is spam, Comcast does not, so it doesn't matter to the spam filtering system whether your friend is listed in your address book or not. If their emails trip the spam filters, they will be placed in the Spam folder.

Comcast Security Assurance should be able to tell you why these messages are being detected as spam, if you can get past the first-line reps. Call them at 1-888-565-4329 (from http://constantguard.comcast.net/dedicated-support/contacts#s5_nav).

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 1 kudo
  • 2 in conversation