Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

Email Sent, not received

ANSWERED
Regular Visitor

Email Sent, not received

I recently sent an email to my Comcast account from my iPhone that contained a large number of web-links copied and pasted into the email. The email appeared immediately in my Sent folder with all its content, but never was delivered to my Inbox. I have done with before with one or only a few links without a problem. As a test, I did a "forward" to myself after deleting all the content and it went right through. Can somebody explain what might be going on here? THANK YOU!!!

Accepted Solution

Re: Email Sent, not received

Maybe it tripped the spam filters with all the URLs in it.   Did you check spam folder on the email address?

View answer in context
Bronze Problem Solver

Maybe it tripped the spam filters with all the URLs in it.   Did you check spam folder on the email address?

Regular Visitor

kheffington, Thank you for responding!!!

On my iPhone there is no SPAM folder, just a junk folder and that is empty. But I did check the SPAM folder on my Comcast email account on my desktop and that is also empty. Anything else I might check? Or maybe I should try sending in smaller bits, just don't know what the max might be.

Regular Visitor

Testing the SPAM theory, I resent myself the contents in smaller batches, and voilà, the emails all came through. Lesson learned!
Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation