Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

Email Issues on 12/6

Contributor

Email Issues on 12/6

Hi.

I cannot access or send email from the great new update to Comcast Email.  Intermittently, the folders will refresh and messages arrive or are sent 10-20 minutes late.  Most of the time I am met with the following error message:

Error

We're sorry. It looks like something went wrong. Please try again in a moment.

I tried calling and was met by a rather beligerent agent who said the issue was my fault because I have not cleaned out the history, etc...,  I do this 4 times a day.  He refused to acknowledge any issue or fault by Comcast.

Is there or is there not an email issue?  From the forums, I have a hard time believing I am the only one experinecing this.
Valued Contributor

Re: Email Issues on 12/6

You are not the only one.  I also reported a problem under (Cannot access emails or folders)

Contributor

Thank you.

My agent tried to tell me no other issues other than mine were reported.  And we still get charged for their issues.

New Poster

I have 3 issues.

the primary account holders name is listed in my webpage

second, my email inbox lists me as a guest

I've lost my original user name and people who email me are getting undeliverable messages

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 3 in conversation