Welcome to Xfinity Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

Email Down Again

Contributor

Email Down Again

I cannot log into my email account using webmail on my PC. When I try to log in I get a couple of "failure counts", then I get dumped right back to the main Xfinity page.

I am able to send and receive on my mobile device.

Please fix this. My email has been down at least twice this week!

Contributor

Re: Email Down Again

Same thing here.  This has happened a few month ago.  Evetry time I click on email I get sent back to the Xfinity homepage.  Around and around.  It logs me in, but no email.  Please fix this Comcast.

Contributor

My log in is finally working...again!

Contributor

Just spoke with a very nice woman at Comcast who was able to fix my problem, for now at least until the next time.  She  de-activated my email account, and then in a few minutes re-activated it.  It works now for all of the email accounts I have for my family. Of course, as I said, until the next time.

I use a Safari browser, which Comcast has had recent compatiability issues.  She also mentioned that Comcast is aware of the Safari/Mac compatability issue and is working on it. Of course there is no time frame for fixing this. I am not sure why  company as large as Comcast can't get this done quickly. I realize Safari is not a prevalent as other browsers, but Comcast/Xfinity should be compatable with it.

Contributor

Glad they got you fixed up, jrrt. I use Chrome, so I don't know if they have similar problems with that browser. I didn't do anything to fix mine this morning. Just waited a little while and it started working again.

Beyond frustrating.

Regular Contributor

This morning, I am again getting e-mails from 2-3 days ago. The same ones that were a day late to start with.

No issues logging in. Nothing is really fixed, another band-aid is put on it. <Edited for violating forum guidelines: "Inflammatory Remarks">

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Discussion stats
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 3 in conversation