Welcome to Xfinity Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

Emai down...AGAIN!

Contributor

Emai down...AGAIN!

What is going on today with Comcast email? Not receiving some emails and the ones I am getting are received  later from original sent time.  Called Customer Service. They did trouble-shooting routine. Still not working. Created a "ticket" and esclated the issue to who knows where.  Might hear from someone in 24-48 hrs..or might be fixed then.  About three weeks ago on a Sunday the email was down for over 7 hrs. Why does this keep happening? Why don't the techs know why this keeps happening and what to do about it? This is so frustrating! Fix it!

New Poster

Re: Emai down...AGAIN!

same problem here in NJ!  so frustrating!  so i got a ticket number--what good does that do?  No one gets back to me and if they do, I hope they are not as clueless as the others with whom I have spoken when I called.

Contributor

They are always clueless.  What good are these Support forums if there is never any response from Comcast? Three weeks ago when email was down for 7 hours, several people posted in the forum. Very few got a response...I know mine was never replied to. 

Service Expert

This is primarily a customer-to-customer help forum.

Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee, I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help. For information on the program click here.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee. I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee.

Was your question answered?
Mark an Answer!solution Icon

Contributor

Interesting as I have seen some replies from someone named  "Jesse from Comcast."  A family member sent me an email at 11:30 AM this morning. I received it at 4:30 PM.  Why is that??

Service Expert

There are some Official Employees that respond to posts but this is still mostly a customer-to-customer Help forum.

The delay in receiving the email was probably because email was down, which you already know.

Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee, I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help. For information on the program click here.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee. I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee.

Was your question answered?
Mark an Answer!solution Icon

Frequent Visitor

Comcast few months ago switched to new email system. What we don't know is if that new system is more robust and they are just working out kinks or if they went with less expensive system that may not be as reliable. Only their IT dept knows the answer. 

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Discussion stats
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 4 in conversation