Welcome to Xfinity Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

E-mail Outage

Regular Visitor

E-mail Outage

Have been unable to connect to e-mail for almost 2 days. Reported problem to Comcast but still no solution. What is the problem and when will it be fixed?

New Poster

Re: E-mail Outage

Your not alone. I'm in Western Mass and m Secondary e-mail account has been down since 4 PM Friday. I have talked to two dozen Comcast pdeople in 8 phone calls. They still don't have a fix. Same problem no matter what Browser or device.

Visitor

Same here, been on the phone with numerous agents, no one knows what the problem is.  My ticket was closed (meaning fixed??)--um no it has not.  Cannot believe the lack of knowledge the so-called support team has.  What a waste of time...

New Poster

This appears to be a "national" problem. Someone finally admitted to me, around noon, that they don't no when it will be fixed-but they have a lot of people working on it.

New Poster

I live in Arkansas and have been out of email since Friday, June 10th at 6 pm..everything else works just not email...and it is worrying me because I have some important contacts...so I had to make a alternate email with goggle so I could let people know to send stuff to that email instead.

So Day 3 here Smiley Sad

No represative has showed up here to explain or even send a letter thru the mail...I believe we should get a FREE month on our bill for the agony!

Visitor

We should absolutely be compensated.  The fact that Comcast neglects to inform it's customers that there even IS a problem is unacceptable.  I have spent 1/2 of my weekend on the phone.  Not one of the numerous agents I spoke with stated that I wasn't the only one with this issue.  Instead, they continued to drag me through so-called "troubleshooting" techniques (repeatedly).  They opened a "Ticket" for tech support.  I want compensated for the waste of time--on the phone--on line and repeatedly checking to see if the problem was fixed.  How can a company the size of Comcast operate this way?

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Discussion stats
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 4 in conversation