Welcome to Xfinity Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

E-mail Limits

New Poster

E-mail Limits

My Society has 2500 members in the states of Colorado and Wyoming. What is the limit for me to send e-mail notications or messages to them? I can send mail to small groups, but I have to use the Home Office in Chicago if I need to send a message to all of them.

Gold Problem Solver

Re: E-mail Limits

As a Comcast customer, what are my limitations when sending email?

Comcast is committed to providing a secure Internet experience for all of our customers. In an effort to help prevent spam and ensure the security of our network and customers, Comcast has the following sending limits in place for our residential High-Speed Internet customers:
•An email message can be sent to a maximum of 100 recipients. Any messages sent to over 100 recipients will not be delivered.
•Comcast customers can email up to 1,000 recipients per day. If an account exceeds the 1,000 recipient limit, the account will not be able to send for the remainder of the day.
•The maximum size of an email cannot exceed 15MB; this includes attachments, headers, text, formatting, etc. To avoid any sending issues, we recommend keeping email attachments under 10MB total.
•The following email attachment types are not permitted to be sent or received: •.vbs
•.pif
•.scr
•.bat
•.com
•.cmd
•.msi
•.reg

If you are certain that your computer is not infected with a virus, and you send out a large number of legitimate, requested email messages per day, you are encouraged to reduce your daily volume to 1,000 email recipients, or consider a business-class email through Comcast Business Services, which provides higher daily email limits that may meet your needs.

Need Email Help? Please post the following information in your post.
Do you use XfinityConnect? The Full or Lite version?
Do you use an email client? Which one? (Eg; Windows Live mail, Outlook, a smartphone etc.)
Which browser/version do you use? And- have you cleared your browser cache?
Which operating system? XP, Vista, Windows 7, Mac OS X
Details of the problem you are having.

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation