Welcome to Xfinity Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

Due to an online game i need to retrieve an email. It took over 40 minutes for the first one..then almost 2 hours..i really need sleep ?

Visitor

Due to an online game i need to retrieve an email. It took over 40 minutes for the first one..then almost 2 hours..i really need sleep ?

This is riduculous..I need to verify an email in order to log onto a game. The game cant wait 2 hours and i have to send another email. I have done this 5xs and now my account is frozen with the game.. Why does it take soo long for email to arrive. Now i have to have help from there security and this could take hours..I have 3 disabled children to care for and this is just crazy..Is Xfinity try to make people not use there email service. According to Congress Xfinity has to provide the best service possible. That is why they constantly are adding more and more for us to pay for. Even though Cell phones technically are not email services they keep finding ways to charge us even if we dont want it. Now since comcast is obligated to provide best internet service possible i call out others to help me fight this crazy snail mail. Comcast It take google and yahoo about the time it takes to hit enter and say boo to get the email sent and received. That is proof you folks are not providing the best service possible..time to have a legal talk with my athorney..hmmm

Email Expert

Re: Due to an online game i need to retrieve an email. It took over 40 minutes for the first one..then almost 2 hours..i really need sleep ?

This is a widespread issue and is  being resolved----------------------

http://forums.xfinity.com/t5/E-Mail-and-Xfinity-Connect-Help/Official-Notice-Receiving-email-may-be-...

Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee, I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help. For information on the program click here.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee. I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee.

Was your question answered?
Mark an Answer!solution Icon

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation