Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

Desktop shortcut for Xfinity Email

ANSWERED
New Poster

Desktop shortcut for Xfinity Email

Has anyone successfully created a desktop shortcut for Xfinity Email on their PC?  I tried one but it opens only in text, not HTML.

I don't know how to change this in my settings or if it is inherent in the provider's installation.

Accepted Solution

Re: Desktop shortcut for Xfinity Email

geek46 wrote:

rtdeb9206 wrote:

Has anyone successfully created a desktop shortcut for Xfinity Email on their PC?  I tried one but it opens only in text, not HTML.

I don't know how to change this in my settings or if it is inherent in the provider's installation.

No matter what shortcut you use, you will be required to login.

I use the following to bypass the landing page for the new webmail platform:  https://connect.xfinity.com/appsuite/#!!&app=io.ox/mail

Thank you geek46 it worked! I don't mind logging in.  (It seems a little slow in loading but could be my PC needs a tune up!)  

Being so new to this forum, where do I check that this was an accepted solution?

View answer in context
Tags (1)
Service Expert

rtdeb9206 wrote:

I use the following to bypass the landing page for the new webmail platform:  https://connect.xfinity.com/appsuite/#!!&app=io.ox/mail

Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee, I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help. For information on the program click here.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee. I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee.

Was your question answered?
Mark an Answer!solution Icon

New Poster

geek46 wrote:

rtdeb9206 wrote:

Thank you geek46 it worked! I don't mind logging in.  (It seems a little slow in loading but could be my PC needs a tune up!)  

Being so new to this forum, where do I check that this was an accepted solution?

Service Expert

rtdeb9206 wrote:

geek46 wrote:

rtdeb9206 wrote:

You found it.

Glad you found the link acceptable.  Good luck!

Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee, I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help. For information on the program click here.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee. I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee.

Was your question answered?
Mark an Answer!solution Icon

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 1 kudo
  • 2 in conversation