Welcome to Xfinity Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

Deleted emails reappearing over and over

New Poster

Deleted emails reappearing over and over

Ever since the "upgrade" went through, my deleted emails keep reappearing.  Not only are they reappearing, but they are listed duplicate times, and this is clogging my inbox.  I delete them, and they reappear shortly after.  This is making reading any new emails almost impossible.  Is anyone else having this issue?  I have tried to live chat and call, and of course I am getting no response.

New Poster

Re: Deleted emails reappearing over and over

Have you a solution yet? I have been putting up with this same thing for four days now, talked to 6 people on Comcast cust svc and no resolution.  Somebody out there must know something.  Have an "escalated ticket" on the matter but that apparently means nothing.

Email Expert

seherbst wrote:

Ever since the "upgrade" went through, my deleted emails keep reappearing.  Not only are they reappearing, but they are listed duplicate times, and this is clogging my inbox.  I delete them, and they reappear shortly after.  This is making reading any new emails almost impossible.  Is anyone else having this issue?  I have tried to live chat and call, and of course I am getting no response.

Can you detail your situation?  Do you have the account enabled in a desktop email client like Outlook or Thunderbird?  Or are you accessing the email using only a browser or what?  If you are using a client or a mobile device, are you using POP3 or IMAP?  If you are using Outlook, which version do you have?

Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee, I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help. For information on the program click here.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee. I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee.

Was your question answered?
Mark an Answer!solution Icon

Official Employee

cakanddak wrote:

Have you a solution yet? I have been putting up with this same thing for four days now, talked to 6 people on Comcast cust svc and no resolution.  Somebody out there must know something.  Have an "escalated ticket" on the matter but that apparently means nothing.

I responded to your PM

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon

Official Employee

seherbst wrote:

I'm sorry you are having a problem like this and I'd like to help. It looks like you have a very interesting filter set up. Can you PM me with what the intent of that filter is? I'll look into things on our side. Your issue seems to be different than the other use's issue in this thread. Latoque posed some good questions as well.  Please get in touch and I will get my team to take a look at this for you.

Brett

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.

Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Discussion stats
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 4 in conversation