Welcome to Xfinity Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

Deleted email online & it also disappeared from Outlook!

Frequent Visitor

Deleted email online & it also disappeared from Outlook!

So I was away from home and checked email online at comcast.net.  While there I deleted email I had already downloaded and read on Outlook and cleaned up the trash and spam folders. I have done this many many times for over a decade with no issues. This time ALL those emails have disappeared from Outlook! I couldn't believe it so I went onto comcast.net from home and deleted one already downloaded to Outlook but was also still online and right before my eyes it disappeared from my Outlook inbox. What the heck is going on? That is a ton of email I needed to keep that has now disapepared from Outlook. This has never ever happened to me before.

I tried chat help but the person was completely useless and couldnt' even follow what I was saying and kept saying I'd be compensated for my service outage (I'm in WA State where the big windstorm was). I have service! My emails just are being deleted from Outlook when deleted from online at comcast.net. I also tried the phone number and it just goes silent after the intital message. Anyone? I can't believe those emails are gone from Outlook.

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Discussion stats
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 1 in conversation