Welcome to Xfinity Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

Comcast Xfinity Connect email client down

Contributor

Comcast Xfinity Connect email client down

Here we go again........   Just signed on around 1:30 only to get we're there is a problem loading your email error.  Ok Comcast what have you done now to brake the email server clients.  Everytime they touch the email servers we have these problems and its becoming so old I'm really thinking of dumping comcast for good this is unacceptable.  I'm sure there are others states have the same issues besides Maryland users.

Frequent Visitor

Re: Comcast Xfinity Connect email client down

I have not received any incomming emails since 4/20/17.  I opened a ticket a couple of days ago and have not received a reply.  Testing the connection, it checks out OK, but when the technician traced the email sent to me, even though he said it went through, it never hit my inbox, online or on my computer.  I believe the problem is between it coming to their server and entering the mailbox.  Something is blocking all incoming email.

I have tested this many times as being the IT Admin for my company, I often need to send work to my home account, which never reaches home.  My ebills are not coming in, project managers reports and possible new jobs are not coming in either.

What is even worse is that there are no contact nombers to call either for tech cupport or customer support.  It's like they are hiding behind their web interface and not wanting to deal with us personally.

Frequent Visitor

I log in and can't even get into my inbox or any other folder.  Comcast continues to be a joke.

Contributor

I'm having the same issue but getting a pop up box saying

Error
Authorization failure. Please try again.
If problem persists, try logout and
login.

I go to logout and log back in and that doesn't seem to help at all, it just keeps popping up with that saying. Comcast needs to fix that issue 😡
Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 4 in conversation