Welcome to Xfinity Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

Comcast Not Responding

Contributor

Comcast Not Responding

Constant Comcast Not Responding regardless of what I am on, IE or Edge.  And then when you hit the recover it just goes and goes until you have to use task manager to get out of what you are on because the computer is frozen.  Sometimes have to completely turn off the computer.  Have tried everything.  Even disconnected modem and waited and then reconnect and still it happens.  So bad in fact you get it just about every time you are on the internet.  Have good security and it runs constantly, even do deep scans, nothing shows up.  Clear out all history, cookies, etc. everytime I close out of the computer.  Is the problem Comcast or my computer.  Every time I sign out of email, I get a page that says refresh page and I hit the back button and it goes start to Comcast.net.  Getting very frustrated -- never had these problems before.  Had to replace modem and have had a technician out, who couldn't find the problem.  He made sure the new modem was installed properly and just said to take pictures of what it is doing and then call.  He saw some of the problems, but didn't say anything other than the speed was correct, etc.

Any suggestions?

Contributor

Comcast not responding

I wrote on the 19th and now today. I cannot get on my comcast, so cannot get my e-mails. What is going on?

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation