Welcome to Xfinity Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

Comcast Email

New Poster

Comcast Email

When will Comcast email be fixed.  Ever since the last update, it has become increasingly difficult to retrieve, compose or send emails.  The wheel spins for several minutes and sometimes more than a half hour and then I can type 2 letters and it spins again and that's once email actually opens.  This is an ongoing problem with many users in my area.  I had a chatted with someone a couple weeks ago and they promised a call back which never came.  It is not an internet issue it is specific to email.  I have tried Firefox, Safari and Google Chrome browsers with the same result.  I know from having a service tech here that this is not a new issue for Comcast emial.  

When will this be resolved!!!!!!!

More than irritating!

New Poster

Re: Comcast Email

Comcast's new email upgrade is driving me insane. 

Regular Contributor

Same issue here, spinning beachballs and the only thing I can do is close the page and reopen.  Xfinity refused to acknowledge the problem.

New Poster

I have had this on-going issue with web based email too.  Ever since they changed the format over a year ago, it absolutely STINKS !!  There was NOTHING wrong with the old style web based email.  The R&D department really sold a bad of worms I believe.  I have also used different browsers and everything works perfect except for Xfinity / Comcast emails!  Very time consuming and frustrating as all heck.  Now you won't even let me use certain words to describe my true feelings!  I wasn't using profound language.  Are use censoring freedom of speech?

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 4 in conversation