Welcome to Xfinity Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

Changing incorrect time of day (under DATE column) for each email I receive?

New Poster

Changing incorrect time of day (under DATE column) for each email I receive?

Please tell me how I can reset the clock that comcast uses for saying what time my email is delivered (listed under Date)? I t is off by many hours. Thanks

Frequent Visitor

Re: Changing incorrect time of day (under DATE column) for each email I receive?

Same thing with 'time' stamp, has been happening to my emails and voicemail! 

Gold Problem Solver

Re: Changing incorrect time of day (under DATE column) for each email I receive?

g-marvin wrote: Please tell me how I can reset the clock that comcast uses for saying what time my email is delivered (listed under Date)? I t is off by many hours. Thanks

If you are referring to the new version of webmail, click the "gear" icon in the upper right corner, then Settings, then "Basic settings" / "Time zone". For me that's at https://connect.xfinity.com/appsuite/#!!&app=io.ox/settings&folder=virtual/settings/io.ox/core

New Poster

Thank you. The time  changed just in time before I could have tried your solution. But i will save your response should the time become changed again!

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 3 in conversation