Xfinity plant
Xfinity globe
Community Forum

Cannot access to xFi app - CISCO DPC3941T

Regular Visitor

Cannot access to xFi app - CISCO DPC3941T

Hi all,

I'm trying to access to XFi apps and show me a message: "To access xFi, you'll need to upgrade your service/equipment" but I have a compatible router (CISCO DPC3941T), even a I cannot acces by website (https://internet.xfinity.com/), same message. I had read all messasges in this forums but I couldn't find ther right solutions. Please, Let me know What Do I need to resolve it. 

I am a primary user, I reset muy router several times, I change my firewall configurations many times, I test different web browsers, I mean, I tried several ways but I couldn't access. Please any advice?. 

Official Employee

Re: Cannot access to xFi app - CISCO DPC3941T

Hello johnerick77. I can assist you with getting the xFi app working. Please send me a private message and include your full name, service address, and account number so I can assist you. 

Frequent Visitor

I'm having this exact same issue with an ARRIS TG1682G. 

Official Employee

Hi MdAsh, sorry to hear you were receiving this message. I just checked and it looks like xFi should now be accessible for you. When you get a chance, please log into xFi - either xfinity.com/myxFi or in the xFi mobile app - and confirm. Let me know if there are any problems. 

Official Employee

@johnerick77, I received your private message.  Glad to hear xFi is working for you now. Please post again if there is anything further we can do for you. 

New Poster

I'm having a similar issue with the CISCO DPC3941T. When I try to access the xFi webpage I get the error message "Settings Currently Unavailable. If you're having trouble accessing your home network, try our troubleshooting tips." I have tried rebooting my modem, using a different browser, and using the xFi mobile app, but I still receive the same error. 

Any additional help would be appreciated.