Welcome to Xfinity Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

Cannot access account or e-mail

New Poster

Cannot access account or e-mail

Our organization just recently had a new install of voice and internet. Account was registered and activated but when it was registered, it was registered incorrectly under my personal name and not the organization's name. Spoke with tech support and the account was deleted and recreated correctly...supposedly. I was sent an e-mail to a personal account to click on an activation link and activate the account which I did and went through the whole process. That was a few days ago and I STILL cannot access the account or e-mail online. I've been dealing with a tech person on Facebook who has been helping me as much as he can but he cannot access certain areas of the system to find out what the issue is. It's been escalated to Tier II support with ref. # CR537930436 and every time I call for a status all I get is..."someone will get to it within the next 24 hrs and will call you as soon as it's fixed. Is there anyone who can further assist me with getting this rectified so I can access the accout and start using it to manage the account, send and receive e-mails?

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Discussion stats
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 1 in conversation