New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

Address Book

ANSWERED
Regular Visitor

Address Book

Hi.

Is there any way to change the sorting order of the address book?  I prefer to sort by the first name, not the last.  Anyone know?

Thanks!

Accepted Solution

Re: Address Book

If you are still on the old email format, from the Inbox page go to Preferences>>>>>Address Book.  There you will see the option to change the sort order.  If you are on the new format, open the address book and click on the gear icon in the upper-right corner of the page, then on Settings.  You will see the option under "Display of names".

View answer in context
Email Expert

If you are still on the old email format, from the Inbox page go to Preferences>>>>>Address Book.  There you will see the option to change the sort order.  If you are on the new format, open the address book and click on the gear icon in the upper-right corner of the page, then on Settings.  You will see the option under "Display of names".

Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee, I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help. For information on the program click here.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee. I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee.

Was your question answered?
Mark an Answer!solution Icon

Regular Visitor

Hi Latoque,

Thanks for the info about changing the display order of names.  That helped.  However, the names are still sorted by the last name.  I want all the names to be sorted by the first name.  I have the new format.  Is there any way to do that?

Thanks for your time,

Lani

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation