Welcome to Xfinity Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

ATTN: Forum Official, Please Read and Help Us

Regular Contributor

ATTN: Forum Official, Please Read and Help Us

On May 11 and extending into May 12, 2017, ComcastFrancisc Pinned A Post at the top of this Forum letting all of us know that YOU ALL knew that the two (2) different e-mail servers were down (not working) 1.  The server handling the sign-ins and  2.  The server handling the e-mail, itself.

I and others found this very, very helpful.  These problems have not been solved.  My experience has been a quick spate of e-mails today, but that was very short-lived.  I garnered from some of the other posts today, that Customers are still having these problems--as I assure you that I am, also.

In my case, this began being very iffy because I only recently was put into the "2016 New E-Mail."  While only an assumption, on my part, I think that probably a very large number of Customers, including me, were transferred en banc over to this "2016 New E-Mail".   My assumption goes further, specifically, that perhaps the necessary servers could not handle this huge migration.

Whatever the reasons are, I believe it would be very, very helpful for a Forum Official Notice about this be pinned at the top, again.  And, maybe be left there for longer than ComcastFrancisc left the pinned post he made.  I am think a longer period of time is probably needed until these servers become stable enough and dependable enough.  I would be grateful for a place I can count on to find this necessary information.  I am pretty sure, others would appreciate this just as much.

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Discussion stats
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 1 in conversation