Welcome to Xfinity Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

400 bad request for email, main pg not secure prior error 502

Regular Visitor

400 bad request for email, main pg not secure prior error 502

Now I am directed to http://my.xfinity.com/ if I go to Google to try to find a page to login, I can use a link to get to my account (I start out on a secure page and then it reverts).  When I attempt to open my email, I get an error 400 "bad request" and it tells me to try again, I do and it continues.  Says to come back, I don't have time for this.  I need my email to work or I'm going to find a company that can get me to it.  Had a tech who has been assigned to my account.  Lost his name, think I have the right phone but not sure.  I'm so tired of this.

I'm receiving the dreaded Error 502 Proxy Error when attempting to reply to an email. This has been happening over the last couple weeks. Email will work and then not work.  Today I still could not reply to an email.  So I tried forwarding a message and it went through.  I later tried a reply and that finally went through.  It's like our service is spotty at best. We had a higher level tech call (having other issues) and I've misplaced his name and number (doesn't that figure).

Also the main page where I connect to my account shows it is not secure?

Regular Visitor

Re: 400 bad request for email, main pg not secure prior error 502

For an update.  I gave up and went to Microsoft Edge (I prefer Chrome) and finally got through.  I'm not sure what Comcast's issues are with Chrome, but it been happening for weeks and I can't deal with it anymore.  Pretty sad when your tech's don't know how to write code that works.  Anyway for anyone else who might be running into this sort of thing, that's the best I can do for now.  I don't have hours upon hours trying to fix their mess.

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 kudos
  • 1 in conversation