Welcome to Xfinity Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

102100 Error

Frequent Visitor

102100 Error

Hello. All of a sudden the Xfinity Connect app logged me out and I keep getting a 102100 'Sorry we ran into a problem' message. I can log in on my computer. What's going on?
New Poster

Re: 102100 Error

I'm having the same issue. We've had nothing but problems with comcast and we haven't even had comcast for a month. Its very frustrating.
New Poster

Same here, right in the middle of writing an email and it just blanks out and logs off. Getting the same error code as well 102100.

HELP!!!
New Poster

Same issue in NH since 4:30 am. 

New Poster

I'm having the same problem. The app isn't working on my phone or iPad.
New Poster

Same here. Can't login to Comcast account or email at all- again.
New Poster

I'm having the same issue.  I've had app on my phone for years and this is the first time this has happened.  Can still get into email on my computer.  FIX IT COMCAST!!!  Making me crazy.

Frequent Visitor

Mine is working again. Maybe it was some sort of update, because when I logged back in I had to agree to Terms again.
Comcast, if that's all it was, you really should warn customers. I spent time on the forum looking for answers, tried to change my password, thinking it had been compromised.
If it was a glitch, that's one thing. I understand those sometimes just happen. But if it was planned, that's just bad customer service to not give customers a heads up.
New Poster

Yes, mine, too, and I had to agree to terms again as well.  Just glad it's fixed.

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Discussion stats
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 7 in conversation